NEW STUDENT ENROLLMENT FOR THE 2022-2023 SCHOOL YEAR
Welcome to Bonsall Unified School District!
In order to pre-enroll your student in Bonsall schools, please follow the online enrollment instructions for the 2022-2023 school year and submit all required documents online.
To enroll a new student (not a returning student) in Bonsall schools, please complete the following:
- Visit https://bonsallusd.asp.aeries.net/air/
- Complete all sections of the Online Enrollment and submit required forms in the “Documents Upload” section of the Online Enrollment (forms will be available for download in the “Documents” section).
- Go through the information on the Confirmation page carefully. Any information with an “Edit” button can be changed before clicking the “Finish and Submit” button.
- Click “Finish and Submit” once you are done. You will be brought to an Enrollment Confirmation page.
- Print the Enrollment Confirmation page.
- Please check your email for an email from Aeries regarding your Aeries parent portal account. Visit the “Data Confirmation” section and confirm that all your data is correct.
- If you have any questions, please contact your site. If you are not able to submit the required documents electronically, please notify your child’s school office and an appointment will be scheduled for you to submit them in person.
- The school will contact you once the information has been verified or if additional information is still needed.
For the Aeries AIR Online Enrollment, you will need the following documents in a digital format (PDF or photo of documents will be accepted).
***Kindergarten and Transitional Kindergarten
Kindergarteners must be age 5 by September 1, 2022
TK students must turn 5 between September 2, 2022, and February 2, 2023
To enroll a new student in Bonsall schools for the current 2021-2022 school year, please complete all steps in the online enrollment process referenced above. Under “Year Selection,” select “2021-2022 Current School Year” from the drop-down menu.