Because schools are closed due to COVID-19, children who are eligible for free or reduced-price meals can get up to $365 in food benefits in addition to their pick up meals from school. These food benefits are called Pandemic EBT or P-EBT. Apply online. Details coming soon.
Bonsall Unified School District is in the process of adopting a new English Language Arts curriculum for Pre-Kindergarten through 8th grade, as well as a new Mathematics curriculum for 9th through 12th grade. Please click on the image to review the new curriculum.
Emails are sent to the primary email address updated annually during registration. If you have not received an email, there area few things you can do:
1. Please log into your Aeries Parent Portal account. The messages are included in the daily feed on your dashboard.
2. From the Aeries parent portal, please verify the email address provided as the primary contact. If necessary, please update.
3. Please check your Aeries notifications settings and ensure all district messaging is enabled. Accounts are set to “all” by default; parents who have opted-out of receiving district communications will not receive an email.
4. Please check your email folders including junk and SPAM folders. Sometimes when a mass emailing is detected by service providers, emails are captured by the filter. In your email settings, please “whitelist” or mark all emails from BUSD as “safe”.
5. Please check the District website. All parent communications are posted under the Coronavirus Update graphic on the home page.
6. Follow Bonsall Unified School District on Facebook and @bonsallunified on Instagram.